We'd like to give thanks to everyone who participated in the Election of the Student Representatives 2017. You can find the results here (German only, last page).
From today to Thursday you can vote for your representatives at the "Election of the Student Representatives".
To provide you with further information, you should get a printed folder in these days. Additionally, we updated our homepage for the upcoming election (follow this link) and uploaded our folder in a display-friendly format.
We cordially invite you to our orientation programme for all doctoral candidates commencing their PhD studies in the Summer term 2017.
Especially for beginners we offer a orientation programme to guide you through the first months and inform you about some peculiarities here at TU Wien.
Topics include the curriculum, guidelines for your PhD studies, funding possibilities and getting employed at TU Wien. And of course there will be plenty of time for your questions.
When: 12. May 2017, starting at 5 pm
Where: Seminarraum 360, Campus Gußhaus, Gußhausstraße 27-29, 1040 Wien, 5. floor, room number CD 05 20
Let’s be honest: this year’s weather smothered all kinds of summer feelings in the cradle. Still, we at Fachschaft Doktorat do not despair and want to open the barbeque season with our annual Sommerfestl and thus cordially invite you to join us and have cold drinks while enjoying freshly grilled food on the lovely rooftop terrace of Campus Gußhaus!
When: 12. May 2017, starting at 4 pm
Where: Rooftop terrace of the Neues EI, Campus Gußhaus, Gusshausstraße 27-29, 1040 Wien
Our candidates for the upcoming election of the Student Representatives from May 16th to May 18th are: (from left to right)
- Claudius Schmitt (Department of Geodesy and Geoinformation, Faculty of Mathematics and Geoinformation)
- Martin Meiringer (Institute of Automation and Control, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and IT)
- Thomas Kiefer (Institute for Mechanics of Materials and Structures, Faculty of Civil Engineering)
- Johannes Kalliauer (Institute for Mechanics of Materials and Structures, Faculty of Civil Engineering)
- Christoph Fröhlich (Institute of Automation and Control, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and IT)
VOTE FOR YOUR REPRESENTATION!
More information: www.tuwien.ac.at/lehre/oeh_wahl_2017